Conquer Your Belly Fat This Year
Conquer Your Belly Fat and Look Amazing All Year
Here are tips from the Dr Oz Show
2. Golden Berries – From Brazil contains B Complex vitamins to rev up you metabolism. Eat as Dried Golden Berries or as fresh fruit
3. Miso – From Japan contains minerals which reduce triglicerides in blood. Miso is a dry mix used in Miso Soup and is considered one of the secrets to Asian low weight
4. Endives – From Italy contains good nutritional vitamins and can be eaten as steamed vegetable or raw
5. Sour Kraut(spelling?) – All over Europe. Gets rid of belly fat, very effective in gut metabolism. Increases good bacteria in gut, sour kraut is fermented and repopulates goodness in stomach which in turn flattens your belly.
6. Purslane – Lettuce like herb from country Turkey. Purslane can be brewed in tea, added to a sandwich, added to soup. Purslane is high in Vitamins A, C, E, anti-oxidents, – Mix in yogurt, purslane and chopped garlic for light nutritional meal
7. Macadamia Nut Oil – In Australian to keep hair conditioned and shiny massage Macadamia Nut Oil in your head and rinse. Another great use is add Macadamia Nut in your food recipes and cakes.
8. Noni juice is a great natural fruit drink popular in Hawaii. History says when Polynesians would boat from island to island they would drink this item.
Noni juice lowers inflammation in the body and boost good immunity. Taste similar to Prune juice, but it helps in giving you a flat belly
9. Eat carb rich meals before noon- 12 PM
10. Dance, Dance Move your body and get a little sweat to burn off fat and help flatten your tummy. And try to keep away from stress and enjoy life
Please tell us if this is good advice?
4 Responses to ‥Conquer Your Belly Fat This Year‥
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.